"Princess Pom"

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Costumes on the Woof 2013 - Loews Hotel

Chloe "Boo Boo" in ToyDogs & Tiaras 


 This Halloween I became a Pageant Pup with the theme "ToyDogs & Tiaras".  I was crowned "Miss Petite Pup 2013" (Mom later told me that this was just a pretend pageant.)  Anyway I competed in several costume contest, including Costumes on the Woof at the Loews Hotel.  I got to ride on my stage which was decorated in my favorite color with marabou, a chandelier and big bows.  I loved it and thought it was very girly and froufrou.  We won the Kennesaw Fall Festival contest, but we got third place at the Costumes on the Woof contest.  We won a free night in Nashville at the Loews Hotel -can't wait to visit the country music capital!  Check out some other photos from the contest.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment